September 3, 2013

A Summer Series Challenge Recap

The Summer Series challenge was hosted by the lovely ladies Lauren (Love is Not a Triangle), Heather (The Flyleaf Review), and Asheley (Into the Hall of Books). It ran from June to August of this year.
So those series I planned to read for this challenge? Didn't happen so much. I did, however, manage to complete one previously-started series and to read three other series in their entirety.











 


Series Completed:
Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty














Series Read from Start to Finish:
Dairy Queen trilogy by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Dreamhunter duology by Elizabeth Knox
Killer Unicorns duology by Diana Peterfreund
 
Don't miss my guest post on why I love duologies! And I recommend checking out Lauren's compilation post of all the fun and insightful guest posts for this event.

Thanks for the great time, ladies! I had a lot of fun.
author image

Amanda

Amanda loves few things better than sitting down with a cup of tea and a book. She frequently stays up far too late, telling herself she just needs to finish one more page. When she's not wrapped up in the stories of others, Amanda works as a children's librarian in a public library.

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Yay for finishing so many series! I managed to finish two trilogies and start a whole bunch of other series - which probably isn't a good thing! - but this was such a fun and motivational feature. I hope it's there again next year and, once again, great job, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with starting more series, as long as you're actually able to get around to finishing them. :)
      And me too! I'd do it again. Thanks, Keertana!

      Delete
  2. I think you did great, Amanda! I didn't meet my goals either--but hey, the challenge did get me off my tail and made me start The Queen's Thief! Still need to read The King of Attolia and A Conspiracy of Kings:)

    Thank so much for joining us and for that wonderful guest post on duologies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Amanda! I'm glad you finished a number of series - who cares whether or not they were on your original list! You still managed to complete several series, and that was really the point of this challenge. I'm glad you participated, and I've enjoyed reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I strive to make my blog the very best it can possibly be and I appreciate each and every comment on here.