November 26, 2014

Featured Blogger for Book and a Beverage

Hello, lovely readers!


I apologize for the unexpected hiatus. Life's been a bit crazy recently, and while I've been reading as much as usual, I haven't had time to maintain my own blog or be a dedicated blog reader. That should be changing very soon, however. Expect quite a few science fiction reviews (since I totally missed out on Sci Fi November), as well as a few others.

In the meantime, I wanted to note that today I'm the featured Book and a Beverage blogger over at The Book Addict's Guide. I always love reading Brittany's feature, so I was definitely excited to have the chance to be featured there myself. Please feel free to check out my interview!

author image

Amanda

Amanda loves few things better than sitting down with a cup of tea and a book. She frequently stays up far too late, telling herself she just needs to finish one more page. When she's not wrapped up in the stories of others, Amanda works as a children's librarian in a public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I strive to make my blog the very best it can possibly be and I appreciate each and every comment on here.