December 14, 2012

Happy Hobbit Day!

For everyone who lives in the United States (and a few other countries), Happy Hobbit Day!


Middle earth, how I've missed you.

It's been a long, hard wait since The Return of the King's premiere in Winter of 2003, but we've made it! And our gift for being patient is now three more years of Peter Jackson-directed goodness!

No one wanted to go to the midnight showing with me, so my boyfriend and I will be seeing this movie in 3D this evening. And I'll be wearing my replica of the Ring to the showing (of course). So excited! I hope The Hobbit fans, new and old alike, will enjoy this movie.

Be sure to look out for my film review of The Hobbit in a few weeks!
author image

Amanda

Amanda loves few things better than sitting down with a cup of tea and a book. She frequently stays up far too late, telling herself she just needs to finish one more page. When she's not wrapped up in the stories of others, Amanda works as a children's librarian in a public library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I strive to make my blog the very best it can possibly be and I appreciate each and every comment on here.